From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] KDE Team Meeting - August 2009
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:24:03
1 Hi,
2 The August is getting to the middle and this month we didnt find any
3 reasonable excuse to not have meeting :]
4 So the data:
5 When -> 19:00 UTC @ 20.8.2009
6 Where -> #gentoo-meetings
7 Yay we (/me and nirbheek) created channel for this so the traffic on -kde wont
8 be ruined even tho we suck out most important pple for a moment ;D
9
10 Topics:
11 kde3 - Quo vadis mate.
12 kde4.2 - Stable or not to stable that is the question there
13 kde4.3 - oh yeah we are great 0 day 0 hour commit :D
14 qt4-tng eclass - we are better than startrek too :]
15 Back to the future 2 - I was there, and brought back the plans for 4.4 we will
16 have after this meeting (The longterm plans ;]).
17
18 Looks like these could last us for a while. So thats it.
19
20 As usual the meeting is mandatory for DEV's and HT's. Only allowed excuse is
21 that you score some great chick on the beach earlier that day. Everything else
22 does not count.
23
24 See you all around. And remember we need to speed up for catching up onto the
25 christmas world domination plan.
26
27 Cheers
28
30 Tomáš Chvátal
31 Gentoo Linux Developer [KDE/Overlays/Sunrise/X11]
32 E-Mail : scarabeus@g.o
33 GnuPG FP : 94A4 5CCD 85D3 DE24 FE99 F924 1C1E 9CDE 0341 4587
34 GnuPG ID : 1024D/03414587