From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 19:50:22
1 On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:12:49 +0200
2 Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > After the mostly positive feedback on the recent wiki discussion, we
5 > have now gone ahead, formed a preliminary team consisting of both
6 > users and developers, and put up a project page [1]. All constructive
7 > feedback on this new project is welcome.
8
9 why are we setting up a user wiki when a very popular one already exists? it
10 seems like a complete duplication of effort. i'm not saying don't do it, i'm
11 just baffled why we would.
12
13 > - moderation
14
15 can we can lock certain pages down to dev edits only? i'd like to
16 document some of our policies/best practices that don't seem to be in
17 writing anywhere (after vetting them on the list of course).
21 fonts, by design, by neglect
22 gcc-porting, for a fact or just for effect
23 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662