From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Timothy Redaelli (drizzt)
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:17:42
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Timothy "drizzt" Redaelli, the
3 > latest addition joining to help out with the Gentoo/FreeBSD effort.
4 >
5 > He hails from Milan, Italy. He currently works as an embedded programmer
6 > using ASM/C. It probably doesn't come as a surprise to anyone that he
7 > was mentored by Flameeyes and is the latest addition to his minions.
8 >
9 > Timothy is skilled in system work, setting up and securing servers. He
10 > is a staff member of GUFI (Gruppo Utenti FreeBSD Italia) and FreeSBIE
11 > (FreeBSD LiveCD) and he maintains some packages of FreeBSD.
12 >
13 > So please welcome drizzt and give him the usual warm welcome.
14 >
15 > --
16 > Petteri Räty (betelgeuse)
20 Woohoo! Congrats Drizzt! Now I have more help with getting Gnome
21 working on Gentoo/FreeBSD! Glad to see you are a dev. Now, get to work ;)
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list