From: Jim Ramsay <lack@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] app-admin/gkrellm + x11-plugins/gkrell* stuff needs a maintainer
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:09:57
1 Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > The maintainer has been MIA for quite some time and has a retirement
3 > bug open, so the bugs are piling up.
4 >
5 > Please, have a look at the tracker Bug 165185 if you are interested in
6 > taking over this.
7 >
8 > Basically, gkrellm-1* and ebuilds that depend on it need to be removed
9 > (Bug 151446), couple of version bumps and couple of other bugs that
10 > need some loving.
11
12 Well, no one else has taken this yet, so I suppose I will, since I
13 still use the beast :)
14
15 Not sure what herd I should throw it/them in, though, as most of these
16 packages (er, the ones that even *have* a metadata.xml) have 'no-herd'
17 in them... Maybe 'desktop-dock' is most appropriate?
20 Jim Ramsay
21 Gentoo/Linux Developer (rox)