From: Tibor Rudas <tibi@×××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] grace not working
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:17:56
1 On Wednesday 12 December 2001 18:17, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
2 > Hi
3
4 thanks for the answer!
7 > I moved Grace from /opt to /usr, and because there was still
8 > older versions floating around, I had to change the name
9 > of the file that sets GRACE_HOME in /etc/env.d. With the last
10 > update however, the developer forgot to create a 10grace-5.1.5.
11 >
12 > I will fix this asap, sorry.
13
14 I now figured out that GRACE_HOME is set in /etc/profile.env (I actually
15 don't know how it gets there from /etc/env.d but I'm ready to learn :) but
16 historically most of our users are csh users and so this doesn't get sourced
17 :(
18
19 --> I must generate an according csh-like script and source that :)
20
21 regards
22 tigor