From: "Dennis Lan (dlan)" <dennis.yxun@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer-needed on many of my packages
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 04:51:36
1 On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > As a followup on my October email, I'm dropping some more packages.
5 > In October, I was still at 300+, now I'm at 195, and I think the ~60 odd
6 > below should also go out to other developers.
7 >
8 > The prior email primarily covered packages where I was there maintainer,
9 > and there was no herd to take the package. This email by comparison, is
10 > explicitly packages where there is a herd, but I'm explicitly listed as
11 > a maintainer.
12 >
13 > Mostly I'm listing them because I have no further need for the package:
14 > either at work, or I haven't personally used it it in more than year.
15 > I added some of these a decade ago, when I first joined Gentoo, and
16 > needed them for my university classes.
17 >
18 > The great majority of these work perfectly fine, and in many cases, they
19 > are up to date with no bugs.
22 ..
23
24 > net-fs/autofs
25 I'm taking care of this one, and you are only listed as proxy-maintainer ;-)
26
27 > net-libs/cvm
28 > net-mail/autorespond
29 > net-mail/checkpassword
30 > net-mail/qlogtools
31 > net-mail/qmail-lint
32 > net-mail/qmail-qsanity
33 > net-mail/qmailadmin
34 > net-mail/qmailanalog
35 > net-mail/qmhandle
36 > net-mail/qtools
37 > net-mail/queue-fix
38 > net-mail/relay-ctrl
39 > net-mail/safecat
40 > net-mail/vqadmin
41 > net-misc/dcetest
42 > net-misc/nstx
43 > net-misc/suite3270
44 > net-misc/vmnet
45 > net-misc/vmpsd
46 > net-misc/zsync
47 > net-nds/led
48 > sci-mathematics/glpk # university...
49 > sci-mathematics/nusmv # university...
50 > sci-physics/xfoil # university...
51 > sys-apps/vbetool
52 > sys-block/qla-fc-firmware # stack, hardware isn't obsolete yet
53 > sys-cluster/corosync
54 >
55 > --
56 > Robin Hugh Johnson
57 > Gentoo Linux: Developer, Infrastructure Lead
58 > E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
59 > GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85
60 >