From: 58045893@××××××××.com
To: ajkfalfj@××××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-dev] reduce debt now!
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:38:38
5 Untitled Document
31 Finally,
32
33 I Got Helped!!!

ALL

146
147 YOUR UNSECURED DEBT GONE!
148
149 REBUILD YOUR PERSONAL CREDIT!
150
151 FREE DEBT REDUCTION CONSULTATION

  • Confidential...
  • 158
    159
  • You are Under No Obligation...
  • 160
    161
  • Make Decision Now=Out of Debt Sooner
  • 162

    Top consultants previously associated with major

    166
    167 Financial institutions are on your side!

    Do you fall into one or all of these categories?

    • Seriously in debt & want to get out?
    • 174
      175
    • Bad Credit & want to improve it?
    • 176
      177
    • Want to get a car, home, etc. & were denied?
    • 178
      179
    • Don't know what to do about those collection calls?
    • 180
      181
    • Too much interest and late fees?
    • 182
      183
    • Threatened with lawsuits, judgments or liens?
    • 184
      185
    • Thinking about BANKRUPTCY?
    • 186

      191 LEARN MORE CLICK HERE!

      WE CAN HELP ELIMINATE THEM ALL!!

      202
      203 Our Premise is simple:
      204
      205 DO NOT PAY THE BALANCE IN FULL!
      206
      207 We can help you settle those outstanding debt by as little as
      208
      209 40-70% of the principal. Professionally and legally done.

      START MAKING A DECISION TODAY...WHY

      212
      213 WAIT??? Our 48 Hour Debt Solutions can analyze your
      214
      215 situation and get you out of debt the quickest way. We are a serious
      216
      217 company willing to help serious people out of debt. Our professional
      218
      219 can help you rebuild your financial foundation.

      You- 100% Commitment to Being Debt Free

      222
      223 Us- 110% Total Dedication to Get You Out of Debt!

      A  G  A  I

      226
      227  N....

      • You have NOTHING to lose
      • 234
        235
      • Talking to our credit and debt consultants is FREE
      • 236
        237
      • Your privacy is CONFIDENTIAL
      • 238
        239
      • You are UNDER
      • 240
        241 NO OBLIGATION
      • For a FREE Consultation,
      • 244
        245 please fill out your information in the form below

        251 LEARN MORE CLICK HERE!

        If you wish to unsubscribe

        328
        329 from this list, please Click Here