From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Why warn for unsupported LINGUA?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 03:37:03
1 On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:04:34 +1100
2 Jonathan Adamczewski <jadamcze@××××××××.au> wrote:
3
4 > Why is this a warning? (and it's a warning in plenty of ebuilds). I
5 > have LINGUAS defined in /etc/make.conf - warning about an unsupported
6 > LINGUA is like warning about an unsupported USE flag.
7
8 Exactly.
9
10 > I would suggest that these should be einfo (or just removed). I'm
11 > happy to generate patches if that will help.
12
13 Sounds like a good idea to me. Please file a bug that tracks which
14 ebuilds are affected. Meanwhile, a bit of discussion on this list on a
15 standardisation effort for LINGUAS' behaviour is long overdue, IMHO.
18 Kind regards,
19 JeR
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list