From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Creation of 'virtual/vi' to satisfy builds
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:18:11
1 begin quote
2 On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:55:35 -0400
3 Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o> wrote:
6 > I'm still hesitant to add it for a single questionable build.
7
8 Oh, that I can agree on, especially since it isn't needed anymore
9 (according to mozilla changelogs )
10
11 But, nonetheless its a functionality that a lot of packages actually
12 supply, and I think they are all quite compatible (no, I dont use ex
13 myself very often... do you folks? ;)
14
15 let this thread fall I think... until next time ;)
16
17 //Spider
20 begin .signature
21 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
23 end