From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] wayland category
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 10:26:33
1 Ühel kenal päeval, R, 08.02.2019 kell 16:44, kirjutas Matthew Thode:
2 > wayland, weston, sway{,lock,idle}, wl-clipboard, etc would be the
3 > start,
4 > I'm sure there are a ton I'm missing but I don't know where to put
5 > things like wl-clipboard, dev-libs doesn't seem right.
8 Another problem are many of the toolkits and GUI libraries; many either
9 support wayland and X11 and more, or are really agnostic to it (but
10 deal with GUI stuff on top of GTK or other stuff), but historically we
11 have them in x11-libs/. As-is, they'd be better off in dev-libs/, but
12 really a new gui-libs/ seems better to me.
13 Maybe the pure-wayland stuff could be in some sort of gui-* category
14 too.
15
16 Mart