From: Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <arfrever.fta@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for July
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 11:07:03
1 2008-07-09 10:40 Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> napisał(a):
2 > On 05:30 Tue 01 Jul , Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 >> If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
4 >> vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
5 >> Gentoo dev list to see.
6 >
7 > Here's the proposed agenda. Please respond if I forgot something, it's
8 > unclear, or you have another suggestion. As before, since we have an
9 > agenda in advance we won't be holding an open floor.
10
11 You forgot about voting on adding some flags to default LDFLAGS.
12 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/57163/focus=57193
13 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/57092/focus=57169