From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] newsitem: udev-init-script changes (second draft)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 02:27:59
1 On 05/29/15 15:50, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > here is the second version of this news item; there are more changes I
5 > think I should mention, so they are in this draft.
6 >
7 > William
10 sys-fs/udev-init-scripts-28 is not on the tree yet. i'd like to test
11 this with both eudev and with the embedded stages that i do. can i use
12 -9999 or will you put -28 on the tree before this news item goes out.
13 while i think i get what you're up to, i'd like to see it first hand.
17 Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
18 Chair of Information Technology
19 D'Youville College
20 Buffalo, NY 14201