From: Erwin <erwin@g.o>
To: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o, swift@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo 1.4 x86 maintenance release open beta
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:00:26
1 On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 11:44, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 [snip]
4 > These CDs should already be greatly improved over the official 1.4
5 > release CDs (which they will soon replace,) but they still need testing.
6 > We want these CDs to be as refined as possible. All QA testing
7 > appreciated. If you can test them, post here and I'll reply tomorrow
8 > with a list of a bunch of things that need testing.
9 ok i've downloaded the 2 cds. what are the things that need to be
10 tested?
11
12 cheers,
13 --