From: "Luis F. Araujo" <araujo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Around 425 non-existent packages in p.mask?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:52:03
1 Marius Mauch wrote:
5 >>>If not, i *personally* could go slowly removing the entries, along
6 >>>with other people willing to help, or any other _better_ suggestion
7 >>>to deal with this?
8 >>>
9 >>>
10 >>>
11 >>>
12 >>Don't do this without explicitly checking with the maintainer for a
13 >>package (if existant). Generally redundant entries in package.mask
14 >>don't hurt, so if it's not absolutely clear that the entry is not
15 >>needed anymore keep it.
21 Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I am gonna tweak even more the script.
22
23 I only don't see any reason to keep non-existent entries there.
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list