From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: EAPI and PMS for people who haven't been paying attention
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:12:25
1 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> posted
2 20080314003247.7e268713@snowcone, excerpted below, on Fri, 14 Mar 2008
3 00:32:47 +0000:
4
5 > It looks like way too many people don't understand EAPI or PMS. In the
6 > interests of reducing the amount of noise these people make whenever
7 > anyone mentions either, I give you the following guide.
8 >
9 > EAPI and PMS for People Who Haven't Been Paying Attention
10
11 [snip]
12
13 Thanks.
14
15 It mostly repeats stuff I think/hope most already know from previous
16 discussion, but it consolidates a lot of related info in one easy to save
17 for further reference (which I am) post. Great job on the detail balance
18 as well. =8^) As such, it should be quite useful, so again, thanks.
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
26 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list