From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] combining x86 and amd64
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:45:45
1 On Thursday 01 September 2005 21:28, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > | There was one, wasn't it? And I think I answered to that with some
3 > | points. I have explained my reasons for not doing so today.
4 > No, there was an April Fool's joke.
5 Have to look down to the irc logs to find you said you were serious? That's
6 why I pointed to that.
7 If you weren't, well I'm sorry I pointed to that, please next time be more
8 explicit with april fools... and now provide me an explaination, a solution,
9 or something :)
12 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
13 Gentoo Developer - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
14 (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64, Sound, PAM)