From: Tony Clark <tclark@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mythtv
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:38:52
1 On Saturday 14 June 2003 01.05, Max Kalika wrote:
2 > Quoting Daniel Armyr <daniel.armyr@××××.se>:
3 > > Well, the idea of emerge-and-run doesn't hold for me. Whichever of the
4 > > executables I run I get more or less the same thing:
5 > >
6 > > cuardin@quad:/usr/local/portage;)mythfilldatabase
7 > > QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
8 > > QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
9 > > QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
10 > > QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
11 > > Unable to connect to database!
12 > > No error type from QSqlError? Strange...
13 > > couldn't open db
14 >
15 > Sounds like you upgraded mysql from 3.x.x to 4.x.x without rebuilding QT.
16 > Re-emerge qt and your problems should be over. (please note, I'm saying
17 > *should* not *will*) :-).
18
19 Sounds like the QT built before mysql is installed problem. There is some
20 pretty good documentation here.
21 http://mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInstall
22
23 tony