From: Fabio Erculiani <lxnay@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QA Documentation
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:39:20
1 On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > [..]
3 >
4 > Don't get me wrong - the QA team is doing a great job and I love Diego's
5 > work on the tinderbox.  I've had a bug or two filed by them, and I've found
6 > that they've only been helpful when somebody actually bothers to try to
7 > resolve them.
11 Just to let you all know,
12 we have two build servers since 2007 in where we compile Portage ~arch
13 (x86, amd64) and produce binary packages through Entropy for Sabayon
14 (http://sabayon.org/packages). In 2010 we plan, with some students
15 from the University of Milano-Bicocca to add some static analysis bits
16 into the workflow. Maybe, there are some commonalities between the two
17 ideas (tinderbox vs what Sabayon is doing already).
20 Fabio Erculiani
21 http://www.sabayon.org
22 http://www.gentoo.org