From: Natanael Olaiz <nolaiz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Patch for nvidia-drivers 367.35-r1 for kernels > 4.7.0
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 10:25:15
1 David,
2
3 Thank you for your patch. It was a good example to answer my question.
4
5 But about the patch itself, I see that you are commented the code for
6 radix_tree_empty(...). In my patch I renamed it and it only usage instead,
7 so I'm sure it's calling the same code. I don't know the expected
8 compatibility with the kernel function implementation... But without
9 knowing the specific code for neither the nvidia driver nor the kernel, I
10 think the rename is safer...
13 Best regards,
14 Natanael