From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Script to make list of ebuilds without $Header$
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:49:21
1 Hi all,
2
3 The following construct:
4
5 #! /bin/sh
6 for X in `find /usr/portage/ -name *.ebuild | sort`;
7 do
8
9 grep "\$Header" ${X} > /dev/null || echo ${X}
10
11 done
12
13 Gives a list of ebuilds without "$Header" in them, which is so long I don't
14 want to post it here, run it yuorself and see. It has ~230 items listed,
15 versus ~1020 items for a search of ebuilds that do have $Header lines
16 (replace || with && in script).
17
18 I think these should be fixed as a group, but don't have a
19 good MDI text editor right now. If noone fixes these before I get one (Kate
20 from kde-2.2 which I'll install tonight), I will fix them tomorrow.
25 Dan Armak
26 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
27 Matan, Israel