From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo GPG key policies
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:13:03
1 Please don't CC me directly, you explicitly ignored the Reply-To header
2 that this list has.
3
4 On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:50:00AM +0700, grozin@g.o wrote:
5 > I've followed all the instructions successfully (I think). By the way, the
6 > following lines need a small correction:
7 >
8 > perl_ldap -b user -M gpgkey <gpg-id> <user>
9 > perl_ldap -b user -M gpgfingerprint <gpg-fingerprint> <user>
10 gpg* attributes are multiple-instance, and have correct instructions in
11 listing 3.3 of ldap.xml. I fixed the misleading listing 3.9, that was
12 from when gpgkey was still single-instance.
13
14 > But my first attempt to do a signed commit has failed:
15 Your GPG agent is broken/missing.
16
17 zmedico/portage-dev:
18 Maybe a good idea to check for agent sanity before trying to use it?
21 Robin Hugh Johnson
22 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
23 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
24 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85