From: Elfyn McBratney <beu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Rmi Cardona
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:33:41
1 On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 01:10:40PM +0100, Christian Heim wrote:
2 >
3 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Rémi Cardona (also known as remi`), our
4 > latest addition helping with GNOME.
5 >
6 > Rémi is joining us from Paris (again, that's in France!), where he's currently
7 > trying to finish his CS/EE at the ESIEE engineering school. He recently lived
8 > in the US for three years and recently finished an exchange with Laval
9 > University / Quebec, Canada.
10 >
11 > He's perfectly aware of C/C++, ebuilds and bash scripts, also knows how to
12 > work with PHP and (My)SQL. He started learning python (being forced by the
13 > GNOME libraries) and also knows how to handle autofoo stuff.
14 >
15 > When he's not sitting in front of his computer, he actively participates
16 > within the local school LUG (which he also presided over for two years). He
17 > enjoys playing tennis, working out at the gym and running off SpanKY,
18 > err, running a few miles.
19
20 Eek, Gnome? Poor Fellow! ;P *books remi some extra SpanKY*
21
22 > Please welcome Rémi as a new fellow developer among us !
23
24 Welcome aboard, mate! :D
25
26 Best,
27 Elfyn
30 Elfyn McBratney,
31 Gentoo Developer,
32 Nutty between the hours of 3AM and 14AM...
34 | irc.freenode.net / beu |
35 | beu [@] gentoo [.] org |
39 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list