From: Thomas de Grenier de Latour <tom.gl@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: GLEP 55
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 06:32:28
1 On 2008/06/11, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > You're missing the cases where the cache isn't usable.
6 I was not talking about generating cache entries, and neither were you.
7 I've replied to you because you were suggesting that the "EAPI in
8 ebuilds contents" solution had extra cost when _using_ valid cache
9 entries (need to extract the EAPI from the ebuild before reading this
10 cache entry), which i think can be easily avoided.
11