From: Olivier Crete <tester@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 41: Making Arch Testers official Gentoo Staff
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:17:47
1 On Mon, 2005-12-09 at 20:50 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:39:48 +0200 Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | This has been in the todo-list for quite a while, but finally it's
5 > | done. I'm curious what you think of it.
6 >
7 > Could we get some numbers? How many arch testers have gone to become
8 > official developers? How many have disappeared without trace? How many
9 > stuck around but didn't do much?
10
11 Here is the list of AT's, current and past. Those marked active are
12 really active. And most of them joined in the last 2-3 months.
13
14 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/amd64/tests/index.xml?part=1&chap=1
15
16 Btw, do we want to be voters in the council elections? I'm not sure they
17 should be given a more official status. But giving easier access to
18 developership if they have done a good job as ATs should definitely be
19 considered.
22 Olivier CrĂȘte
23 tester@g.o
24 Gentoo Developer