From: Andrew Bevitt <cyfred@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-www breakup - review required
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 06:59:22
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 03:32 pm, Stuart Herbert wrote:
> www-misc - dumping ground for stuff that doesn't run under a webserver > www-proxy - for proxy servers > > Please take a look, and let me have your feedback.
www-misc net-www/squidalyser Y cyfred www-proxy net-www/adzapper Y cyfred www-proxy net-www/squid N cyfred www-proxy net-www/squidguard Y cyfred www-proxy net-www/squirm Y cyfred The only thing that seems odd is adzapper I dont think the www-proxy description fully caters for it. However www-proxy most likely is the best place for it to go (only other alternative IMO is www-misc which is no better suited anyway). Other than that thumbs up here... cyfred -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list