From: Tomas Mozes <hydrapolic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] acct-{group,user}/minetest request for ID 481
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:58:14
1 On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 4:50 AM Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o> wrote:
4 > On 11/4/19 1:37 AM, William Breathitt Gray wrote:
5 > > Hello,
6 > >
7 > > `games-action/minetest` creates a "minetest" user and group with random
8 > > respective IDs, used for running the Minetest server daemon. The latest
9 > > version bump PR (https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/13272) follows
10 > > GLEP 81 by creating acct-{group,user}/minetest with 481 assigned as
11 > > their respective IDs.
12 > >
13 > > Is this assignment all right?
14 > >
15 > > Thank you,
16 > >
17 > > William Breathitt Gray
20 > Hey,
23 > 481 was already requested for mongodb.
26 > https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/b981a29d9ade23d10663f0c0ae850044
29 > -- juippis
32 Sorry, I haven't seen this UID/GID in the ML so I used it, haven't checked
33 the PRs on github. Next time, please send a mail to the ML along with the
34 PR creation.
35
36 Thanks,
37 Tomas