From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
Subject: Re: offtopic (was Re: [gentoo-dev] Heritage)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 03:40:36
1 mmm tasty beef. the other red meat..
4 On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 23:11 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
5 > On Tuesday 09 May 2006 22:49, Curtis Napier wrote:
6 > > ps. vapier, making smart ass remarks on MY bugs and closing them without
7 > > even consulting me first is NOT cool.
8 >
9 > you get awfully personal awfully fast dont you
10 >
11 > i'm assuming you're referring to Bug 131943 ... which wasnt filed by you or
12 > assigned to you ... looks like a general documentation bug to me
13 >
14 > since the about page was pretty much neutered of any relevant Gentoo structure
15 > information, my closing of it was pretty logical
16 >
17 > > I already put up with your homophobic bullshit on irc and these lists
18 >
19 > well, you've clearly never met me before, so why dont you learn to keep stupid
20 > and uniformed remarks to yourself, k ?
21 >
22 > > I *won't* put up with you touching my bugs when you have *NOTHING* to do
23 > > with them. Stick to the portage tree and keep your fingers off of my bugs.
24 > > Understood?
25 >
26 > you really need to get out of this mind frame of the website being "yours"
27 >
28 > it isnt "yours", nor is it "mine"
29 >
30 > it belongs to Gentoo