From: Spider <spider@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] spython-2.0-r9
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:12:51
1 Hi, I had the same problem for a while,
2 a solution is to manually go through the ebuild, download with wget, unpack and apply patches / run sed-scripts and so on from a terminal and then install.
3
4 This should be enough to get spython running and then you can do a "real" emerge python, emerge spython (You may well damage the python installation during the manual install if you do not watch out.
7 //Spider
8
9 begin quote
10 On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:29:02 +0100