From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, "Toralf Förster" <toralf@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Ideas for gentoostats implementation
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 20:26:57
1 Am May 5, 2020 7:31:34 PM UTC schrieb "Toralf Förster" <toralf@g.o>:
2 >On 4/26/20 10:08 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
3 >> I don't think we really want to try to investigate
4 >> which files are actually used but focus on what's installed.
5 >Hi,
6 >
7 >I do wonder if the http://www.portagefilelist.de/site/start (package
8 >app-portage/pfl) would be part of that or not?
9 >The maintainer of the pfl stopped the import of new data last year due
10 >to lack fo time to maintain that project and is looking for a
11 >usccessor.
12
13 Actually the maintainer decided to continue the project.
14 The code is now hosted at Github [1].
15 The site moved to a new server and the upload is working again.
16
17 [1] https://github.com/portagefilelist
20 Best regards
21 Daniel