From: Don Seiler <rizzo@g.o>
To: Austin Frank <aufrank@××××××××.edu>
Cc: Troy Dack <tad@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o, Gentoo Core <gentoo-core@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP] Web Application Installation
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 14:47:57
1 I'd like to be in this herd as well.
2
3 Don.
4
5 On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 08:30:39PM -0400, Austin Frank wrote:
6 > Max just offered to be a maintainer of the webapps herd, if one starts. I'd
7 > like to offer to join the herd as well, though I'm not a dev yet. As soon
8 > as Max sends me a version of his eclass or commits it to portage, I'm going
9 > to do ebuilds for a few blogging suites and submit them. I guess this is
10 > just mostly a heads up that you've got an interested party if you do start
11 > the webapps herd.
12 >
13 > /au
14 >
15 > --
16 > "Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash; and I am
17 > delighted to say I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
18 > *Baron Munchausen*
19 > phone: (212) 853-6346 email: aufrank@××××××××.edu
20 >
21 > --