From: Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Keyword request interface (SoC candidate?)
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:27:13
1 Aaron Mavrinac wrote:
2 >
3 > This would certainly help coordinate AT efforts. Couldn't this also be
4 > done by searching through bugzilla? Maybe with an "official" keyword,
5 > or some sort of flag we don't otherwise use? (I'm not intensely
6 > familiar with bugzilla internals.) Keeping it all in bugzilla seems
7 > best, if possible.
10 I know that the amd64 team used to use the "STABLE" and "TESTED"
11 keywords to indicate that an AT felt it was ok to keyword stable or
12 ~arch respectively. I guess that practice went away. It doesn't work
13 so well on bugs with 5 archs CC'ed though. Maybe we need STABLEAMD64,
14 STABLEX86, etc.
15
16 As an AT I used to run queries all the time looking for bugs that
17 weren't keyworded STABLE/TESTED and which otherwise looked like they
18 needed AT attention. I still check the corresponding developer query
19 for stuff keyworded STABLE/TESTED with amd64 CC'ed...
20
21 There are definitely some easy ways to improve things that don't require
22 code changes...
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list