From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Future of tetex
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:22:34
1 On Friday 26 May 2006 13:02, Martin Ehmsen wrote:
2 > We are currently considering using the same approach as with the
3 > perl packages (using new-style virtuals), but I guess thats on hold until
4 > it is okay to introduce additional new-style virtuals?
5 As long as the name does not clash with the name of the package (perl prefixes
6 the names with "perl-") you are fine, so if you
7 have "virtual/tex-latex-beamer" you should be fine :)
8
9 I would support this approach btw, especially if you're going with a split way
10 to add TeX sources, as seems more finegrained :)
11
12 > Comments, suggestions, offers of help, anything would be useful :)
13 Count on me for testing, and for ~amd64 and ~x86-fbsd marking when needed ;)
16 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
17 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE