From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New build snapshot available
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 15:40:38
1 On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 10:44:30PM +0200, Achim Gottinger wrote:
2
3 > > I uploaded a new build snapshot to ibiblio. Please check the README in
4 > > the same dir, if you wanna know how to use it.
5
6 > The portage version included in this snapshot contains an bug. If you want to
7 > use it install the portage-1.5.tbz2 tarball for the "snapshots/All" subdir
8 > with the following command in the chrooted env
9
10 This bug is now fixed on CVS (and will show up on rsync in 10 minutes), so IMHO
11 the best way to fix it is to sync up your /usr/portage directory and then merge
12 the latest version of Portage. I didn't bump the rev for this bugfix, so
13 portage-1.5-r6 is the right version.
14
15 Best Regards,
18 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>