From: Nicholas Wourms <dragon@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] sys-apps/net-tools-r7
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 21:38:30
1 I needed to update net-tools in order to fix a few multi-line string
2 literals which were causing compile errors when building with gcc-3.3.
3 I've also updated ether-wake to Donald Becker's latest, which was
4 revised in April of this year. I also added a manpage for ether-wake
5 which I found on Becker's site as well. I also added 3 patches from
6 RedHat & Mandrake which patch netstat to add support for configuring
7 netstat's update delay, fix a few thinkos, and to add support IPVS. It
8 has been checked in with ~arch, so please update to stable once you
9 confirm it works properly on your platform. You will note that I
10 appended a -1 to the patch tarball's name to preserve the stable patch
11 tarball.
12
13 Cheers,
14 Nicholas