From: Dejan Nikic <dejann@××××××××××××.edu>
To: Vano D <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Embedded
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:55:32
1 well i'm trying to maybe use a bunch of different partitions and mount
2 everything to a separate one say mount /usr/portage to something like
3 /dev/hda5 or whatever and then when i'm done I should hopefully have a
4 fully working / at one of the partitions, and then I can use dd to copy it
5 to a flash.