From: tneidt@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] galeon-1.2:Cannot find schema ...
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:27:21
1 Hi!
2
3 I get the followng error when trying to run galeon-1.2 as a non-root user.
4
5 Cannot find schema for galeon preferences.
6 Check your gconf setup, look at galeon FAQ for more info
7
8 Note: galeon-12 merges without errors and runs under root fine.
9
10 This problem has been discussed on the galeon mailing-list. The follwoing is a
11 relevant message.
12
13 http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/5085/0/6456633/
14
15 It mentions, running make install-schemas as a user. Don't know how that would
16 work with portage thought, which is why I am posting this message. :)
17
18 tod
19
21 Sent using Fidelity Networks, Inc. Mailman.
22 http://www.fidnet.com/