From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 06:40:14
1 On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Matti Bickel <mabi@g.o> wrote:
2 > I rather like the changelogs auto-generated. A method to link my git
3 > commit to bugzie would be awesome. I *do* envy debian and others for the
4 > auto bughandling they have. Previewing more than a raw number would also
5 > reduce (not eliminate) the errors committed, i guess.
8 I think you will *really* like `git bz`[1][2][3]. It's exactly what
9 you need (needs porting to pybugz and our workflow however).
10
11 1. http://blog.fishsoup.net/2009/09/05/git-bz-push/
12 2. http://git.fishsoup.net/cgit/git-bz/plain/git-bz
13 3. http://git.fishsoup.net/man/git-bz.html