From: Jean-Michel Smith <jsmith@××××.com>
To: danarmak@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kde 3.1 ALPHA unmasked?
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 10:03:31
1 On Sunday 04 August 2002 06:55 am, Dan Armak wrote:
2
3 > Actually, I've removed the 3.1_alpha1 ebuilds from portage. I guess you
4 > have to emerge rsync --clean to make the disappear. I haven't thought of
5 > that. I'll add the mask again.
6
7 Thanks!
8
9 It had been a couple of weeks since I'd last updated the machine, so something
10 must have happened during the portage update. Of course, now portage does a
11 --clean automatically with every emerge, so I guess that problem will go
12 away.
13
14 Jean.