From: Adam Feldman <NP-Hardass@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: News item: xorg-server dropping default suid
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 18:45:55
1 On 6/27/20 1:36 PM, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 10:02:25PM +0200, Andreas Sturmlechner wrote:
3 >> On Sunday, 21 June 2020 21:27:02 CEST Joonas Niilola wrote:
4 >>> What's the current trend of attaching news items? It
5 >>> makes hard to point out enhancements.
6 >>
7 >> Indeed, I didn't even look at the previous mail that was sent like that.
8 >
9 > I realize I'm late to this and maybe this is being discussed in another
10 > thread (I'm catching up), but attaching newsitems is the standard way of
11 > getting them reviewed; this is not anything new.
12 >
13 > Thanks,
14 >
15 > William
18 I think the point being made was that the vast majority of news items
19 are posted as content inlined in the email as opposed to an attached file.
22 Thanks,
23
24 Adam Feldman
25 Gentoo Developer