From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Anybody willing to take care of sgml herd? (Was: Re: [gentoo-dev] media-optical, net-zope, sgml, text-markup herds are empty)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:57:59
1 El dom, 18-03-2012 a las 13:38 -0400, Mike Gilbert escribió:
2 > On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Is anyone willing to join the herd? If not, maybe somebody could take a
4 > > few packages if they want to take care of only a set of them and not all
5 > > the beast :-/
6 >
7 > I took a look at the sgml bugs list, and most of them seem pretty
8 > straightforward. I'll add myself and work on them as I have time.
9 >
10 > Please don't let that stop you if you are thinking of picking up any
11 > of the packages in pacho's list.
15 Thanks a lot Mike :D