From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage-ng concurse entry Was: Updated Portage project page
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:04:32
1 begin quote
2 On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:47:25 +0100
3 Spider <spider@g.o> wrote:
7 > *Laughs* I can't stop laughing.. I quite Like this idea, but it
8 > seems so utterly absurd.
11 > Come one, come all. Show me a crude implementation in Fortran!
14 Okay, reading this again I realize it might come across as rude and
15 offensive , and that wasn't my intention at all. (Trying to claify
16 here). I actually like the idea, and I find ada both readable and quite
17 enjoyable to work with. Its logical and understandable for an old pascal
18 whack such as me. (Yep, thats what I did before I started with Linux. ;)
21 But that doesn't mean I can stop laughing at it. Really. *G*
24 //Spider
27 begin .signature
28 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
30 end