From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Soliciting news items to test GLEP 42 support in sys-apps/portage-2.1.6_rc
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 00:06:06
1 On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:12:58 -0800
2 Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
3
5 > Hash: SHA1
6 >
7 > Hi,
8 >
9 > The GLEP 42 news support [1] is going to be available in stable when
10 > sys-apps/portage-2.1.6 is marked stable later this month. I think
11 > the news code is pretty well tested already, but it would be nice to
12 > deploy some news items in order to get some additional testing. If
13 > you have any ideas for news items then please go ahead an propose
14 > them soon so that we can deploy them.
15 >
16 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0042.html
17 > - --
18 > Thanks,
19 > Zac
20
21 I'd like to suggest the obiligatory news item about portage now having
22 support for news items.
23
24 :)
27 gcc-porting, by design, by neglect
28 treecleaner, for a fact or just for effect
29 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662