From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *DEVELOPMENT* mail list, right?
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 23:33:15
1 On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 09:20 +1200, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
2 > On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 22:58:17 Jeffrey Gardner wrote:
3 >
4 > > ..but finding sources I can use for the following jars has been kicking
5 > > > my butt:
6 > > Acme.jar
7 > The entire Acme package is here:-
8 > http://www.acme.com/resources/classes/Acme.tar.gz
9 >
10 > > netscape.jar
11 > I couldn't find anything useful about this.
12
13 I researched the heck out of it. Best I could find based on the classes
14 within it's LiveConnect which I am pretty sure is a Netscape 4.x
15 technology which I would assume is quite outdated.
16
17 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPAPI#LiveConnect
18 http://wp.netscape.com/eng/mozilla/3.0/handbook/plugins/pjava.htm
19
20 Because of age, documentation much less source code or etc is quite hard
21 to find. But pretty sure all the classes are in the sdk found here.
22
23 http://wp.netscape.com/comprod/development_partners/plugin_api/
24
25 That's all I got :)