From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Improve policy of stabilizations
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:18:17
1 Hi,
2
3 Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>:
4 > Is there any interest in allowing certain packages to be stabilized
5 > by the maintainer without going through the arch teams? I always
6 > feel guilty when i file stabilization bugs for app-doc pkgs.
7
8 I will not put any obstacles in the way, if you just do it for
9 packages with no processing. Honestly, I do it for
10 x11-themes/claws-mail-themes because it only installs some graphic
11 files.
12
13 V-Li
16 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
17 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
18
19 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>