From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Improve policy of stabilizations
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:18:17
Hi,

Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>:
> Is there any interest in allowing certain packages to be stabilized > by the maintainer without going through the arch teams? I always > feel guilty when i file stabilization bugs for app-doc pkgs.
I will not put any obstacles in the way, if you just do it for packages with no processing. Honestly, I do it for x11-themes/claws-mail-themes because it only installs some graphic files. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>