From: Benjamin Judas <benni@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resurrecting "Project Dolphin"
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 22:26:11
1 On Sunday 15 October 2006 00:04, Tobias Scherbaum wrote:
2 > As some modern server machines doesn't ship with a cd/dvd-rom drive per
3 > default also providing an usb-stick image (fitting on 128MB sticks?)
4 > makes sense and would help a lot :)
5
6 Yes, but this would be a bit too small. Currently I am at 156MB (some
7 applications suggested here already included).
8
9 It could be a target for future development to create something like
10 a "minimal" release. I would have to figure out what would really really
11 really be neccessary (seems as if here is room for further polling - but I'll
12 mark this as RESO-LATER).
13
14 Regards
15 beejay