From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Developer GitHub usernames
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:23:56
1 Seems you dropped me. I can fix when I get near my box and key.
2
3 On November 22, 2016 2:20:18 AM GMT+09:00, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
4 >On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 10:01:47 +0100
5 >Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 >> Hi, everyone.
8 >>
9 >> I've finally found a little time to work on syncing our teams to
10 >> GitHub. For this reason, I've prepared a mapping from Gentoo
11 >developer
12 >> names to GitHub usernames:
13 >>
14 >> https://github.com/mgorny/dev2github/blob/master/devs.json
15 >>
16 >> I've filled it based on people in our GitHub developers team. Some of
17 >> the developers are certainly missing there. Since some of our people
18 >> don't want to admit they're using GitHub or otherwise want to pretend
19 >> they're not, and some of the developers are already retiring I didn't
20 >> go forward attempting to find more people.
21 >>
22 >> Please ping me if you're mapped to an empty string (i.e. no GitHub
23 >> account) and would like to get added to teams on GitHub. I'll invite
24 >> you to the developers team then and add you to the list. Thanks.
25 >
26 >FYI, the file's removed now as I've found out that we already have
27 >an LDAP field for that. So if you're not on Gentoo developers team on
28 >GitHub, please set it:
29 >
30 > perl_ldap -buser -C gentooGitHubUser <gh-user> <gentoo-user>
31 >
32 >I've already set this attribute for all developers currently on GitHub
33 >and for those who replied already.
34 >
35 >--
36 >Best regards,
37 >Michał Górny
38 ><http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>
41 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.