From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Updating the list of non-SPARC herd devs keywording for SPARC
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:54:50
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2
3 > Arches:
4 >
5 > MIPS (I just got an Indy and a Challenge S, haven't loaded them up yet)
6
7 Drop us a note if/when you get these running. If you're up for helping us out
8 on releng stuff, I can provide oodles of info (and ideas) on how we have to do
9 Netboots and my random forays into the liveCD structure (as you've seen me
10 yammer on about in -releng)
13 --Kumba
16 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
17 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
18
19 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
20 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list