From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rash of elibtoolize failures and you
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 06:09:39
1 On Friday 13 May 2005 01:00 am, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > if you have any questions, or you think your package is special (everyone
3 > does), feel free to pipe up now and ask for a 3rd party review
4
5 to make everyones' lives easier (well just mine really), if you want me to
6 review your package and you have a bug open about it, just add me to the cc
7 and add a comment like 'please to review' ... that will make sure it gets
8 filtered properly in my inbox and i'm more likely to pick it
9 -mike
10 --
11 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list