From: Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Shutdown of berlios
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 14:58:02
1 W dniu 29.10.2011 11:39, Tomáš Chvátal pisze:
2 > Hi guys,
3 > as you probably know berlios is going to be shut down at the end of
4 > the year so we should probably find/create alternative download
5 > locations for the packages in the main tree.
6 >
7 > The attached list provide all those with mirror://berlios so if you
8 > are interested in some of those packages, or know upstream try to
9 > convince them to use sourceforge or other hosting that should suit
10 > their needs.
11 >
12 > If the upstream is dead I have no clear idea what to do, but maybe
13 > infra could set-up something download.gentoo.org where we could keep
14 > all the files with their sums and gpg sign from us gentoo devs to
15 > ensure their validity.
16 >
17 > I am sending this mail now because from now on we should have 60 days
18 > to prepare -> just ~2 packages day should solve the issue :)
19
20 Would be easier if you told us who should fix what you lazy bum.
21 Fixed in attached list. Prolly I should have opened a bug instead, but
22 I'm lazy too :P
23 Cheers,
24 Kacper

berlios-herds.txt text/plain