From: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] proposal: make gentoo-core publicly read-only
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:41:26
1 I feel that creating archives should be somewhere in number 1
2 priorities. A LOT of things are easily lost due to lack of online
3 archives (for -core as well).
4
5 В ?? 28.06.2003, в 07:35, Paul de Vrieze пишет:
6 > On Friday 27 June 2003 23:50, Stroller wrote:
7 > > I am sure both these lists are closed for very valid reasons, but how about
8 > > opening the archives of the -core list after 3 months or so, much in the
9 > > way that national classified documents are often published after 50
10 > > years..?
11 >
12 > Were it not for the fact that there are currently no archives of any of the
13 > gentoo lists, let alone -core, I think this might be a good proposal.
14 >
15 > Paul
16 >
17 > ps. Of course creating archives should allready have been done some time ago
18 --
19 Let the Force be with us!
20 Sergey Kuleshov <svyatogor@g.o>
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list